Virtual Events | Webinars | Lunch and Learns
Warm, funny, genuine, thought-provoking
Mindfulness, productivity and life engagement expert Laurel Vespi is an engaging and powerful motivational speaker with a humorous and down-to-earth style.
She shares simple and practical strategies, so people can reduce stress, improve workplace productivity and create moments of calm in the midst of a hectic and distracted world. Laurel helps people close the gap between good intentions and achieving meaningful goals.
Learn more about hiring Laurel for your next virtual event:
Check out my Books
Life Coaching with Laurel
If you are feeling stuck or something’s missing or ready for the next step, Laurel would love to work with you.
There are lots of reasons why someone would work with a life coach.
- Maybe you are in mid-life and have lost touch with who you really are.
- Or maybe you want something to change but don’t have a clue where to start.
- Maybe you are ready to take on that thing that you keep putting off.
- Or maybe you have reached a stumbling block and just feel stuck.
- Maybe you have reached a point in your life where mindfulness is really appealing and you want bring more mindful moments into your day.
Latest from the Podcast + Blog
- [EP 42] Creating Hope in Challenging TimesWhen times are tough, it can be a challenge to feel hopeful. What if we thought of hope as an abiding state of being rather than a future looking activity? In this final episode of the season, I’m in conversation with Donna Love Huling about how we can tend to our hopefulness even in challenging…
- [EP 41] Are You Too Attached to Your Things?How attached are you to the things in your life? Do they bring you joy or simply take up space in your house? Our ability to go with the flow of life depends on our lives not being cluttered up with too much stuff. But how do we know what is too much? In this…
- [EP 40] Prioritizing What Matters MostPrioritizing what matters most in our lives can be a challenge in a busy and distractible world. With multiple demands on our time and often conflicting priorities, sometimes we find ourselves sacrificing the things that matter most to us. Whether it is small habits throughout the day, or life changing choices, prioritizing what’s most important…