Have you joined us yet?
Savour the Day is designed to inspire you to live more mindfully and go with the flow of life. It’s not only about tapping into the awesomeness of your best days, but also learning how to work with whatever is unexpectedly unfolding in your day.
As a member of the Savour the Day community you will get weekly guided meditations, practical resources, tips, challenges and a monthly themed calendar with gratitude, mindfulness, thought pebbles, wellness ideas…and more!
Here's the best part:
The Savour the Day community is completely FREE.
Join us and become a Savourista!
How does it work?
At the beginning of each month you will receive a calendar with a theme. All of the activities for the month will be related to that theme. Every week I’ll be sharing all kinds of tips and inspiring ideas so you can live more mindfully and intentionally while going with the flow of the day. They will come to you directly into your inbox 3 times a week. You can pick and choose which activities best suit you – do one or do them all!
Is this a good fit for me?
Definitely YES if any of these things are true:
- You are interested in exploring simple practices to live a more satisfying life.
- You find a dose of positivity and gratitude appealing.
- You are ready for flexible, bite sized activities that won’t overwhelm you.
- You need a little structure or reminder to be more mindful.
- You would like to be more present to what is happening each day.
- You are attracted to a community of people who are trying to savour all of the days of our lives.
Do I need to use Facebook?
Nope. It's an option for people who enjoy FB. No worries if you have unplugged from social media.
Do I need to watch the guided meditations on Youtube?
Nope again. They are completely optional for people who want to participate in short meditations.
Is it really free?
Yes! I will offer paid “Savour the Experience” events from time to time but all the weekly resources are free. You can choose to attend any of the events that are appealing to you.