Ever feel like well-being is just another thing on your already long to do list?
We all know what we “should” be doing but life seems so busy that there doesn’t seem to be enough time to do all those things that contribute to our health and happiness. And then we feel guilty that we are not doing what we think we should be doing.
Imagine if we had a different approach to well-being that wasn’t all about a long list of things to do but instead focused on cultivating the skills of well-being.
A more wholistic model that helped put the “being” back into well-being instead of just doing doing doing.
Introducing Well-being by Design – a whole new way to think about how to live a happier, healthier life.
Well-being by Design is built around 4 key skillsets that help you go with the flow of life, get more stuff done, feel like you are making a difference and show up authentically at work and at home.
At the heart of this model is the powerful skill of pausing so you can take a breath, notice what is happening, ask clarifying questions and shift your thoughts and energy.
You now can work with this fresh new way of looking at well-being all from the comfort of your home with maximum flexibility.
No classes to attend.
No rigid schedules.
The Well-being by Design DIY Toolkit was created to give you the resources you need to build these powerful skillsets at your own pace in a way that best suits your unique needs and lifestyle.
Here’s what’s included in your Toolkit:
- Access to a private page on my website which houses all Toolkit resources – everything you need is in one easy to navigate spot.
- A Well-being by Design Inventory that helps you take a snapshot of what is and isn’t working so you can make a proactive plan to build the skills that enhance your well-being.
- A user-friendly workbook containing powerful self-guided activities that help you develop your well-being skills.
- Downloadable templates for tracking your progress, setting intentions, and keeping daily reflections.
- Other resources including audios, videos, articles and book recommendations.
Purchase now and get instant access: $49Buy Now